Last Updated on June 3, 2022 by Anne-Sophie Reinhardt
The love between a mother or a child is the best. It’s a love that begins at birth, lasts forever. Moreover, it is not maintained by annual ritualistic chocolate gifts. Valentine’s Day is a great day to celebrate maternal love for all these reasons and more to mom. We are aware of another holiday that is dedicated to this purpose. Is one day a year enough to appreciate all our moms do for us? No! Your mother will be happy with a simple “Happy Valentine’s Day Mom!” but you can do more than that.
10 Greeting Ideas to Wish Happy Valentine’s day mom
1. When it comes to moms, you’re the sweetest one ever. I love you to pieces. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. Have I told you lately that I love you? Well, I do. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom.
3. I’m sending you some of my love this Valentine’s Day. It’s the least I can do after all the love you’ve given me over the years.
4. Happy Valentine’s Day Mom! No matter how old I get, you’ll always have my heart.
5. Bet you didn’t think I’d remember Valentine’s Day, did you? Well in your face, Mom! Oh, and Happy Valentine’s Day.
6. Valentine’s Day is supposed to be all about love, and when I think of love, I think of you.
7. I wouldn’t trade my mom for all the heart-shaped boxes of chocolates in the world. And you know how much I like chocolate.
8. Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who taught me how to love.
9. Mom, You’ve always shown your love in all that you do. I hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
10. Roses always remind me of the color of the glasses you wear when you look at me. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thanks for always seeing the best in me.
More Wishes to Mom
1. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom. Hope your day is full of love. And chocolate.
2. Valentine’s Day is a good time to stop and appreciate all the love and care you gave me growing up. Come to think of it, EVERY day is a good time for that.
3. Happy Valentine’s Day from your favorite [son/daughter].
4. Valentine’s Day is about love and chocolate, both of which make me think of you.
5. [Roses] Happy Valentine’s Day from someone who was a thorn in your side for many years.
6. You gave me all your love when I was growing up. Today, I’m giving some of it back. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom.
7. If I had a chocolate for every kind thing you’ve done for me, I’d soon weigh 500 pounds!
8. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman who birthed me, raised me, and still has my back after all these years. Love you, Mom.
9. Valentine’s Day is a good time to remember ALL the people who are in your heart, and you’re right at the center of mine.
10. Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest person I know, my mom.
11. Your Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for your mother will allow you to thank her for all she’s done and continue to do. With the Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for Mother, you can tell her all you love about her.