Grants for single mothers in Orinda, California

Single Mothers Grants in Orinda, California

This guide is created to help find grants for single mothers in Orinda, Contra Costa County in California. In times of financial distress, find financial assistance services to enroll at.

Single Mothers Grants in Orinda

Cash Assistance

California Work Opportunity and Responsibility for Kids Program offers financial assistance to children in need. This program assists single mothers in finding work opportunities that will allow them to become independent. For more information, please visit the website or call the office at (925) 313-1579, or email them.

Help With Food

CalFresh’s purpose is to supplement families who are struggling to put food on the table. Get more information about monthly electronic benefits for your family through visiting the website of Contra Costa County Employment and Human Services, calling the office at (925) 313-1579, or emailing them.

Help With Shelter and Housing

The Contra Costa County Employment and Human Services housing arm offers housing assistance programs. These include the Relocation Program and the Homeless Assistance Program. If single mothers are interested in learning more about the requirements, they can visit the website, call the office at (925) 313-1579, or send them an email.

Help With Energy and Utilities

The Community Services Bureau can provide assistance to low-income households that are facing high energy bills under programs like the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. Visit the website for more information about how to apply.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

You may be eligible for government-paid telephone services if you are already enrolled in other assistance programs. Submit an application after checking if you qualify by visiting the website.

Help With Childcare

Single Mothers can apply for Head Start, Early Head Start, and Child Care Alternative Payment Program to help with child care and enroll their children in a state preschool. Find more information on these programs at the county’s Employment and Human Services webpage. Contact the office at (925) 313-1579, or send them an email.

Help With Medical and Dental Care

Medi-Cal is available to Single Mothers who require financial assistance to cover medical bills. To speak with someone about the program, call the service center at 866-663-3225 or visit the website.

Help With Legal Matters

Find out more about how Single Mothers can access legal assistance in non-criminal cases by visiting the Justia Lawyers website. Access assistance you need by calling specific numbers listed on the site.

Help With Financial Counseling

HERA can help you reenter the workforce if you’re looking for a new financial start. Find more information on the website.

Help From Other Groups

Catholic Charities of East Bay works with single mothers, youth, and families to create an environment that encourages self-sufficiency. Find more information on these programs by visiting their website, calling 510-768-3142, or send them an email.

We hope this guide will help Single Mothers in need to find and apply for the assistance services they need.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Scroll to Top