Last Updated on January 27, 2023 by Anne-Sophie Reinhardt
As a single mom, you are trying to build a career and life for yourself and your kids. And I have to admit, having a MBA degree will increase your salary, and open the path to a higher managing level for you. This is your chance to start an exciting, rewarding career as a woman interested in pursuing an MBA. If you are determined, motivated, skilled, and able to achieve your goals, financial obstacles shouldn’t be a hindrance to your pursuit of your dreams. There are many scholarships available for MBA women, which are specifically tailored to helping them build their career.
This article provides a list of foundations and business schools offering MBA scholarships for women. To help women achieve their goals and pursue higher education, they are encouraged to apply to merit-based MBA scholarships.
Many scholarships are available to women. These scholarships are highly sought-after. We hope that you find this article helpful and it inspires you to take flight.
MBA Scholarships For Women From Business Schools
Australian Graduate Schools of Management (AGSM)
- The AGSM Emerging Female Leaders Scholarship – offers a minimum of two scholarships, each with a value of 50,000 AUD for high achieving female leaders in the first five years of their career.
- The AGSM Women in Leadership Scholarship – offers a minimum of two scholarships, each with a value of 50,000 AUD for high achieving female leaders.
Alliance Manchester Business School
- The 30% Club Female Business Leaders Scholarship – offers one full fee scholarship and mentorship to a female candidate showing exceptional academic achievement, work experience, and senior leadership potential.
- Alliance Manchester Business School Women in Business Scholarships – offers 10-25% of tuition fees to female students of all nationalities, awarded on a rolling basis as part of the admissions process.
ESADE Ramon Llull University MBA Scholarships For Women
- Women of the World Scholarship – offers scholarships to women of all nationalities and backgrounds. They give special considerations to candidates with proven financial needs.
- The ESADE Women in Business Scholarship – offers scholarships to MBA women candidates with significant and relevant work experience in the business.
- Scholarship for Women Leaders – offers scholarships to MBA women who have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills throughout their profession.
ESCP Europe Business School
- MBA in International Management Scholarship for Women Leaders – offers 15,000 EURO to all self-funding female applicants to the MBA in International Management program who shows excellence in leadership.
- Women in Management Scholarship – offers up to 10,000 EURO tuition fee deduction to female candidates with outstanding academic achievement and professional excellence.
IE Business School MBA Scholarships For Women
- IE Women Scholarship and Mentoring Program – offers 40% tuition fee with six months of mentoring programs to MBA candidates.
- IE Women’s Leadership Scholarship – offers 30% of all costs to students admitted to MBA at IE
- IE Women’s Scholarship – offers 40% of tuition fee to women admitted to any master’s program
- Queen Rania Foundation Scholarship for Women Leaders – offers three scholarships of 40% of all costs to any master for Jordanian women.
- Stewart Hamilton Scholarship for Women – offers one scholarship of CHF 50,000 to female candidates of developing countries with a strong overall application.
- Nestle Scholarship for Women – offers one scholarship of CHF 50,000 to women from developing countries.
Other Types Of MBA Scholarships For Women
Forté Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships are available to female MBA students who enroll in participating business schools. The award winners must demonstrate leadership skills, academic excellence, and a passion for solving women’s problems. The Forte Foundation values diversity in its scholarship recipients.
AG Bell College Scholarships For MBA Women
This fund offers financial assistance for women who cannot work full-time and have a hearing impairment. Both ears must be affected by the hearing loss. It must be diagnosed by seven years old. Any type of business is possible for students to choose from. The budget will determine the amount of funding that is available.
Two scholarships are available to AICP for women who live in Virginia and Iowa, and who are studying a MBA in business or finance. Iowa residents are eligible to apply for a $500 scholarship, while Virginia residents may apply for the $1,000 scholarship. Candidates must have at least 2.75 GPA, and submit an essay outlining their plans to become an actuary.
C200 Scholars Award
The scholarship is open to MBA students in their first year. The award is worth $25,000 for each recipient. The scholarship is for the winner of the C200 committee interviews the finalists.
Candidates must provide proof of academic records, recommendations by others, and a detailed essay explaining their decision to pursue a business degree.
Business Achievement Awards
Women who are studying for their MBA and who are current members of the Golden Key Organization are eligible to apply. Three scholarships awards $1,000-$2,000 to qualifying students.
Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Scholarship Awards
This scholarship is open to Hispanic Americans, Mexican Americans and Puerto Rican women who are pursuing their MBA. The scholarship amount is $5,000. You can use the money to cover school-related expenses.
Cronk Opportunity Scholarship
Women who are pursuing an MBA, or who are members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is $1,000 in value and is for funding her education. To be eligible applicants must be at minimum 21 years of age.