Have you ever wondered besides helping your kids with homework like math, what else can you do to keep them busy? We suggest one way you can do at home is by asking them questions about knowledge. Trivia for teens can be a great way to bond with your family. They also provide a way for them to stay engaged in pop culture, current events, and world history. To help them build their knowledge, you could make a habit of asking trivia questions at dinner or breakfast each day. You can also increase the number during summer so their brains don’t become mushy while they’re outside. This is just a thought that single mothers can consider.
As mentioned above, trivia for teens may be about anything and everything. This exercise can be used to sharpen your children’s thinking skills. You can mix fun pop culture trivia questions with real knowledge questions to keep them interested enough to participate.
These trivia questions will help you get started with this new adventure with your family. These riddles are great for teens and will get their brains whirling.
General Trivia Questions For Teens
- Which was the first American state?
- What is the National Bird of the United States?
Answer: Bald Eagle
- What is the average height of the U.S. citizen?
Answer: 5′ 4″ for women and 5′ 9″ for men
- What year was Joe Biden elected President?
- What are the five Great Lakes of America?
Answer: Erie, Huron, Ontario, Superior, Michigan
- Which country is the largest in the world?
- What city is home to the Eiffel Tower, and where can it be found?
- Which ocean is the largest in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
- What country is home to the tallest building in the world?
Answer: United Arab Emirates
- Which country has the largest population in the world?
Answer: China, at 1.45 billion
- How many miles does the earth’s circumference measure?
Answer: 24,901 miles
- How many stars are there in the solar system?
Answer: Only one star — the sun
- Which galaxy are we in?
Answer: Milky Way
Sports and Animals Trivia for Teens
- Where did the Olympics begin?
- How many players are there on the court simultaneously during a basketball match?
- Where did the game of checkers originate?
- Which mammal is the largest?
Answer: Blue whale
- What was the original hair dye?
Answer: Bird poop
- How long is the tongue of a giraffe?
Answer: 21 inches long
- How many bones are there in sharks?
- This jungle animal is sometimes referred to ambush when it is found in groups. This is what kind of animal?
- Which is the largest organ of the body?
- What fast-food chain is best known for its golden arches?
- How many nights of Hanukkah can you count?
- Which part of Charlie Chaplin’s body was insured by Charlie Chaplin?
Answer: His feet
- Name the potion that gives Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince good luck?
Answer: Felix Felicis
- Which iconic company was Steve Jobs the founder of?
- Who was the founder of Amazon?
Answer: Jeff Bezos
- How many wives did King Henry VIII have?
Pop Culture Trivia Questions For Teens
- What is Baby Yoda’s true name?
- What were Harry Potter’s closest friends?
Answer: Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger
- How many Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles do you know?
- Who is Steve Rogers really?
Answer: Captain America
- Who is Spiderman in Amazing Spider-Man films?
Answer: Andrew Garfield
- The Netflix series takes place in Hawkins (Indiana).
Answer: Stranger Things
- Which movie was the most successful?
- Spongebob Squarepants’ Squidward is what kind of animal?
Answer: An octopus (“Octoward”) allegedly sounds too strange!
- What day is Star Wars Day, and what are the rules?
Answer: May 4
- What’s Thor’s hammer called, exactly?
Celebrities Trivia for Teens
- Justin Bieber is married to who?
Answer: Hailey Bieber
- Which boy band was Harry Styles once a member?
Answer: One Direction
- Which artist is Spotify’s most-streamed?
Answer: Ed Sheeran
- Colson Baker is the real name of who?
Answer: Machine Gun Kelly
- Who was the first American Idol winner?
Answer: Kelly Clarkson
- What is Billie Eilish’s real name?
Answer: Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
- What is Kylie Jenner’s daughter’s name?
- Who is Stefani Germanyotta?
Answer: Lady Gaga
- Who is TikTok’s most-followed person?
Answer: Charli D’Amelio
- Who gave their son the name X AE 12?
Answer: Grimes and Elon Musk
- To whom is Jennifer Lopez engaged?
Answer: Ben Affleck
- Who is the most Instagram follower after Instagram?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo
- What does Fenty Beauty’s Fenty signify?
Answer: Rihanna’s real name, Robyn Rihanna Fenty
- Who was Lizzie McGuire’s younger sister?
Answer: Hilary Duff
- What state is the Coachella Music Festival located in?
If you want to create a trivia on mobile by yourself, there are some online trivia tools you can utilize.