What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which came into effect as of May 25, 2018, is an iteration of the existing data protection laws defined and enforced by the European Union. Single Mothers US is committed to ensuring that its services comply with the GDPR, and that its clients can continue to use its services. Company has for months designated an internal team, which are accompanied by the Company’s legal consultants and other professional and expert consultants, for the sole purpose of ensuring all required actions are taken in order to achieve GDPR compliance. Please see below a general overview which details the Company’s compliance with GDPR. For additional information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read https://www.cookiepolicygenerator.com/sample-cookies-policy/
However if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: https://singlemothers.us/contact/
- Phone: +1 5084133128