Single Mothers Grants in West Memphis, Arkansas

Last Updated on January 15, 2024 by Lori Pace

This page is made to help find single mother grants for residents of the West Memphis area of Crittenden County to assist them in their time of financial crisis.

Single mother grants in West Memphis

Cash Assistance

The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) provides financial assistance for single mothers for them to be able to take care of their families. Visit their website to see the application forms and more information about the program.

Help With Food

The Arkansas Department of Human Services conducts programs like Supplementary Nutrition Assistance Program or the Summer Feeding Programs to help families headed by single mothers to purchase food. Call 870-732-5170 or visit their website to access more information.

Help With Shelter and Housing

The Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association helps single mother residents of West Memphis who face homelessness. If you are eligible, call 901-529-4524 or visit their website to apply.

Help With Shelter And Housing 5
Tiny House Transitional village in Eugene Oregon. Emerald Village square one housing. A community of colorful tiny houses being built to help transition the homeless community.

Help With Energy and Utilities

The LIHEAP program helps families with their home energy bills. This includes electricity, propane, gas, and other such fuels. To apply for the program, call 501-682-8726 or visit their website.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

The True Wireless provides eligible households with discounted phone services. Call 877-412-1919 or visit their website to apply for the program or to know more about it.

Help With Childcare

The Child Care Assistance provides child care benefits for families whose adults are either in a job that keeps them occupied for not less than 30 hours a week or attending approved training as a full-time student. You can see the eligibility criteria on their website or you may call their office at 870-732-5170.

Child Care 13

Help With Legal Matters

The Legal Aid of Arkansas helps single mothers have access to legal consultations involving non-criminal cases. Call their office at 870-972-9224 or visit their website.

Help With Financial Counseling

The CCOA provides financial counseling in both English and Spanish for single mothers having troubles financially. Learn more about how they can help you by calling 479-521-8877 or 800-889-4916 or by visiting their website.

Help From Other Groups

Arkansas Early Learning provides educational assistance for families who face troubles. Call 870-931-1172 or email to how they can help you.

We hope that the resources above have helped you find the assistance program that you need.

Lori Pace
Lori Pace

Lori Pace is a single mother of three daughters ages 7 and under. As a working mom from home, she balances kids, work and two crazy dogs with humor and love. Follow Lori as she honestly gives tips and advice based on her own experiences as a single mom!