In Baton Rouge, Louisiana, there are many different federal and non-federal support programs and grants for single moms.
Baton Rouge is one of the country’s most prominent state capitals. As of 2010, the city had a population of over 221,599 residents. It is one of the most populated cities globally, and it is located in the heart of Greater Baton Rouge, one of Louisiana‘s busiest and most important county towns. The services listed below would be very beneficial to single mothers in making their lives better.
Federal and Non-Federal Support in Baton Rouge
Mental development, stability, and motivation are based on a person’s spiritual health. Despite Baton Rouge’s small region, there are a few religious organizations to contact that can offer various types of assistance and help. This assistance is crucial because all a person in distress wants comfort or someone to talk to.
Baton Rouge’s single mothers have an amazing chance to witness God’s miracles by discovering themselves, interacting with several social circles, and interacting with people.
The group also has a rare gift for helping the homeless and those in similar circumstances. One of the organization’s many goals is to assist vulnerable people in achieving self-sufficiency. Every day lives are impacted by life coaching services that have the ability to make a substantial difference in people’s lives. Get the details you need by going to their website.
It is considered one of the state’s largest and oldest temples. The temple also hosts a weekly series of enjoyable events that bring people from all walks of life together. The sanctuary also sponsors annual fundraising activities to ensure that every participant receives financial assistance. This is also a wonderful place for single moms to visit daily to stay in touch with the rest of the world. Check them now through their website.
The most admirable feature of the services is how they have improved the lives of many people who desire optimum mental and spiritual serenity. You can find some of the lessons of ministries and programs in the form of papers and multimedia on their website. For single mothers, the world is no longer a lonely place.
We all need access to adequate medical treatment at all times. It is essential to have the right medical assistance and emergency services readily accessible. In Baton Rouge, there are low-cost and income-based facilities that offer services to the city’s underprivileged.
- Louisiana Health Access Program – This project aims to achieve specific objectives by connecting medical criteria in both financial and social issues. There are various services available, including those related to optical and dental health. You can make inquiries by calling 225-927-1267 or visiting the official website.
- Baton Rouge Health Care and Hospitals – The Baton Rouge City Council and the Louisiana government are in charge of this. The multi-million-dollar project was designed to meet the growing demand for additional patient accommodations. Another vision is to make sure that high-quality health care is available. Patients with burns, bone damage, optical and dental examinations, and several other medical problems are treated here.
Many groups in the Baton Rouge area may support single mothers going through a tough time. The organizations listed below will offer financial assistance to those in desperate need. Rental fees, mortgages, and even utility bills such as power, heating, and gas may all be covered with cash grants. You will also receive necessary referrals and counseling. Here are a few examples:
- The Salvation Army, Baton Rouge
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Baton Rouge
- Vincent De Paul Society
TThese organizations have a tradition of supporting the homeless and others who are facing eviction or foreclosure. Unemployed people could be able to find jobs through any of these organizations. Individuals and communities may also benefit from services aimed at gaining financial independence. Credit and debt counseling, budgeting, and eviction prevention counseling are also available at their facilities.
Food Banks in Baton Rouge
- The Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank collaborates with other voluntary agencies to offer groceries and meals to those in need. Their customer support line will refer you to other charities in your region to help you meet your nutritional and dietary needs. Deprived community members receive canned food, household goods, and other needs as a part of their food drives. For more details, call (225)-359-9940 or go to their website.
- River of Life’s outreach ministry is named Streams of Life. They disburse food and household items to other nonprofit organizations, sharing them with individuals and families. This team can provide commodities to single mothers in Baton Rouge; reach them at (225) 771-8830.
- Other services you might find useful in your quest for food assistance include HOPE Ministries with the phone number (225) 355-0702, and The Saint Paul Catholic Church with a number to reach at (225) 383-2537.
Please don’t hesitate to follow up on these links to get any form of federal or other organization’s support in Baton Rouge. These people offering these services do it because they care. Therefore, take advantage of the kindness and care available to you.