Single Mothers Grants in Riverbank, California

Last Updated on January 16, 2024 by Lori Pace

Single moms of the Riverbank area of Stanislaus County can check to see if their needs can be assisted by the following programs and single mom grants.

Grants for single moms in Riverbank

Cash Assistance

The Community Services Agency of Stanislaus County can provide assistance with housing services, food, and other basic needs to eligible single mothers. Submit an online application on their website or call their office at 1-877-652-0734 to apply.

Cash Assistance 1 1

Help With Food

The CalFresh program provides single mothers with supplemental food supply and electronic benefits, with which they can “pay” for food that they bought at select retailers. Call the Customer Service Center of the Community Services Agency at 1-877-652-0734 or apply online.

Help With Shelter and Housing

Habitat for Humanity provides assistance to eligible single mothers with housing services like giving shelter and offering to buy houses for discounted prices. Call 209-575-4585 or visit their website to see if you are qualified or to start your application for the program.

Help With Energy and Utilities

The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) assists eligible single mothers with their utility bills. To check if you are qualified for the program, contact the Central Valley Opportunity Center at 209-537-9217 or view the eligibility criteria on their website.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

The California Lifeline helps low-income households with their telephone and internet services by providing them discounted monthly bills. Call their Customer Service Line at 1-800-430-0443 or visit their website to apply for the program through Tru Connect.

Help With Childcare

The Community Services Agency of Stanislaus County provides child care assistance for parents at low costs. Call the StanWORKs Office at 866-901-3212 or apply online.

Child Care 2

Help With Medical and Dental Care

The Health Services Agency of Stanislaus County provides healthcare and dental care services for eligible single mothers and their families. You may apply for their program on their website or call the HAS Office at 209-558-7000.

Help With Legal Matters

Find legal aid and pro bono programs for Stanislaus County residents on this website. These programs can help single mothers with legal matters of varying ranges.

Help From Other Groups

The Housing Authority of the County of Stanislaus provides housing assistance to Stanislaus County residents in their times of need. Call their office at 209-557-2000 or visit their website to know more about other programs that they offer and to see the eligibility criteria.

We hope single mother residents of Stanislaus County have found the assistance that they needed in their times of need from the resources that were provided above.

Lori Pace
Lori Pace

Lori Pace is a single mother of three daughters ages 7 and under. As a working mom from home, she balances kids, work and two crazy dogs with humor and love. Follow Lori as she honestly gives tips and advice based on her own experiences as a single mom!