Single Mothers Grants in Springfield, Oregon

Last Updated on January 31, 2024 by Lori Pace

The State of Oregon may be served by a variety of government-funded assistance programs, it can be difficult to find one in your county. Springfield residents can find hardship grants for single moms through this page.

Grants for single moms in Springfield

Cash Assistance

The Oregon Department of Human Services’s TANF program offers cash assistance to families that can be used through the Oregon Trail Card. Help your family become self-sufficient, by contacting the Self-Sufficiency Office at 541-726-3525 to begin your application.

Help With Food

The FOOD for Lane County food bank works in conjunction with 150+ social service programs. They aim to help families and individuals who need immediate food assistance. Qualified applicants can access a variety of ongoing assistance programs too. Call the office at 541-343-2822 if you have questions about the program.

Food Assistance For Single Mothers 2

Help With Shelter and Housing

Catholic Community Services provides transitional housing assistance and emergency shelter for people who are homeless. To end homelessness in the community, they offer free housing counseling too. Apply for assistance through calling the office at 541-345-3628.

Help With Energy and Utilities

The Lane County Human Services Division offers energy assistance. The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program is available to those who meet the income and eligibility requirements. Call the office at 541-682-3835 to start your LIHEAP Application.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

LifeLine Services offered by Centurylink are designed to help low-income families reduce their home phone bills. Receive internet service discounts when you combine your Internet Basics plan. Call 1-800-366-8201 to inquire about the LifeLine program application.

Help With Childcare

The DHS’ Employment Related Day Care Program assists qualified families in paying for childcare. Use the ERDC program to help you find affordable daycare options for your children.

Child Care 7

Help With Medical and Dental Care

The Oregon Health Plan provides assistance to low-income families and individuals that cannot afford private insurance or do not have access to quality medical and dental care. Apply for the Oregon Health Plan or to learn more, call the OHP Customer Service Line at 1-800-699-9075.

Help With Legal Matters

The Lane County Legal Aid Advocacy Center offers poverty law services to help those unable to afford them. Find out how they can assist you by calling the Intake Line at 541-485-1017.

Help With Financial Counseling

SELCO Community Credit Union offers financial counseling at no cost to improve your financial health and become self-reliant. Reserve a seat by calling them at 866-275-4312.

Help From Other Groups

The Salvation Army of Springfield provides a variety of assistance services, including financial and food emergencies to those in need. Apply for assistance by calling the office at 541-747-6229.

We’ve provided detailed instructions on how to apply for Springfield bill assistance. Keep the resources above to apply for the right assistance program in times of financial distress.

Lori Pace
Lori Pace

Lori Pace is a single mother of three daughters ages 7 and under. As a working mom from home, she balances kids, work and two crazy dogs with humor and love. Follow Lori as she honestly gives tips and advice based on her own experiences as a single mom!