Single Mothers Grants in Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Sharing is caring!

Last Updated on January 30, 2024 by Lori Pace

Oklahoma State has a variety of government grants for single mothers and non-profit organizations that offer bill assistance to the poor. Residents of Sapulpa can find local resources that they can turn to for help with their bills through this page.

Grants for single mothers in Sapulpa, OK

Cash Grants for Single Mothers

The Oklahoma TANF is a federally funded program that provides time-limited cash assistance for families having difficulties meeting their basic needs. For assistance, call the Department of Human Services at 918-746-3300 or complete an online application.

Food Benefits for Single Mothers

The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma collaborates with other food pantries in eastern Oklahoma to provide ongoing and emergency food assistance. Contact the Tulsa Food Bank at 918-585-2800 for food assistance. Visit their website for more information about the CFB’s various programs.

Housing Benefits for Single Mothers

The John 3:16 Mission provides emergency shelter and housing assistance services to Tulsa County. Learn more about their mission and apply for assistance through their website or call their office at 918-587-1186.

Shelter And Housing Assistance 8

Help With Energy and Utilities

Oklahoma LIHEAP is a federally funded program administered by the Department of Human Services that provides assistance to households that help reduce their energy costs. Contact the office at 1-866-411-1877 or submit an online application to start your LIHEAP program.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

AT&T offers regular LifeLine and Enhanced LifeLine programs to low-income Oklahoma residents. These federal telephone discount programs are available online. To start your application, please call AT&T LifeLine Help Line at 1-877-677 0250.

Telephone And Internet Bills 1

Help With Childcare

Oklahoma Child Care Services manages a subsidized child care program, available to households with minor children that meet income requirements and work requirements. The website provides information about eligibility requirements and benefits of the program. For assistance, call the office at (405) 521-3561.`

Help With Medical and Dental Care

Oklahoma’s public health program is Medicare. Medicaid benefits can be received if your income is not enough to qualify for Medicare. Get assistance from the Department of Human Services in choosing which program you should apply for. Contact them through their website, or by calling 405-521-3679.

Help With Legal Matters

Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma is a non-profit law firm that provides low-cost and free legal assistance to those in the community who cannot afford it. Call the office at (888) 534-5243 or visit their website to find out if they can help you with your case.

Help With Financial Counseling

Christian Credit Counseling Services offers free financial counseling to help you become financially secure. Learn more about the program, or reserve your spot by calling them at 1-800-342-7686 or by visiting their website.

Help From Other Groups

Caring Community Friends provides assistance to families in crisis with utilities, food, and medication. Their website provides more information about the program. For assistance, please call the office at 918-224-6464 for an interview.

We hope you find this page useful in locating where and how to apply at Sapulpa for bill assistance.

Lori Pace
Lori Pace

Lori Pace is a single mother of three daughters ages 7 and under. As a working mom from home, she balances kids, work and two crazy dogs with humor and love. Follow Lori as she honestly gives tips and advice based on her own experiences as a single mom!